Knowing your dream customer and creating journeys that drive their advocacy of your business
At the end of the day, business growth comes from a single source - increasing the number of customers for whom we solve a complex problem (aka increasing market share). The business world abounds with sales and marketing strategies, channels and content strategy to help attract and convert your ideal customer. But in a hyper competitive business landscape, acquisition isn’t sufficient. Nor is loyalty. Instead you need to exceed loyalty and push for advocacy from your customers, and engage them as your biggest growth asset. Today it’s all about knowing your dream customer and creating journeys that resonate with their needs, effectively solve their problems and helps them achieve their aspirations.
During this workshop, we will delve into the art of customer profiling, understanding their pain points, and crafting experiences that inspire loyalty and advocacy. By the end of this workshop, you'll not only have a clear understanding of your dream customer but also the tools and techniques to create customer journeys that turn happy customers into passionate advocates for your brand.
Our Workshops give you :
- Two hour practical workshop
- Exercises that drive immediate action and value
- Small, intimate groups
- Standalone - no sell on
- Lots of time for questions and answers
- Optional Post Workshop networking meal at LOWE (select during checkout)
- More than 48 hours in advance of workshop - Full refund or transfer to another date
- Between 24 and 48 hours before workshop - 50% Cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of event - 100% cancellation fee / no refunds