Wednesday, 25th October 5.30pm
Articulating values that resonate in a purpose focused world
Now more than ever, consumers seek authenticity and meaningful connections with the brands that they purchase from. Your business values are an instrumental part of your unique service proposition . Not only do they serve you as the compass guiding your decisions, actions, and interactions, but they are also the foundation upon which trust with your customers is built, relationships are formed, and growth is achieved.
During this workshop, we will explore the significance of business values, look at companies that have driven success by articulating and living their values. We will provide you with the tools and insights to uncover and articulate them effectively. By the end of our time together, you'll not only have a clear understanding of your business's core values but also the ability to communicate them in a way that resonates with your audience, fosters loyalty, and drives sustainable growth.
Our Workshops give you :
- Two hour practical workshop
- Exercises that drive immediate action and value
- Small, intimate groups
- Standalone - no sell on
- Lots of time for questions and answers
- Optional Post Workshop networking meal at LOWE (select during checkout)
Date / Time: Wednesday 25th October, 5.30pm for workshop. Networking dinner starts at 7.30
Location: Nasab Co-working space, KOA, Majan - off 311 opposite global village
Bring: a notebook!
- More than 48 hours in advance of workshop - Full refund or transfer to another date
- Between 24 and 48 hours before workshop - 50% Cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of event - 100% cancellation fee / no refunds