Identifying your inner strengths, blind spots that you can work with and work on
Just as we all have personal strengths and weaknesses, so do our businesses. If we want to create successful growth strategies we need to connect with both on a profound level and incorporate them into unique journeys that meet our business ambitions
Understanding our strengths and building on them is perhaps more intuitive - good things will happen if we do more of what we’re good at. But if we don’t also look to our weaknesses and understand how we can remediate or mitigate them then we open the door for our competitors to take advantage of our blind spots.
In this session we will use simple frameworks and questioning to identify our differentiating strengths, our potentially destabilising weaknesses. We also look outward at the opportunities in the market that our strengths allow us to take advantage of, and similarly the threats that occur in part because of our weaknesses. By building up a this picture we create immediate actions to help our business develop - the areas we need to double down on, the blind spots we need to resolve, the opportunities we need to action quickly and the threats we need to constantly keep under appraisal.
You’ll walk out of this session with clear actions to unlock you growth potential and to address areas of limitation.
Our Workshops give you :
- Two hour practical workshop
- Exercises that drive immediate action and value
- Small, intimate groups
- Standalone - no sell on
- Lots of time for questions and answers
- Optional Post Workshop networking meal at LOWE (select during checkout)
- More than 48 hours in advance of workshop - Full refund or transfer to another date
- Between 24 and 48 hours before workshop - 50% Cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of event - 100% cancellation fee / no refunds