Identifying opportunities and prioritizing resources to maximise returns
When growing a business, there are always competing calls for investment, for multiple opportunities or choices you can make. It can be daunting. Too often we rely on instinct alone (though we love a bit of gut feeling at the growth pod) and take the wrong path. Sometimes we try to do everything and spread ourselves too thin. Even worse, sometimes we do nothing and end up paralysed and stagnant, or miss out on exciting, growth building opportunities.
This workshop is all about understanding the opportunities in front of you and helping you develop the right structures to make decisions in front of you/ We’ll share simple concepts and tools that can help you objectively assess the options available to you, understand the investment required and make a decision based on getting maximum bang for you buck. We want you to maximise the impact you can have, and this workshop will give you the tools to focus on impact and value in growing your business.
Our Workshops give you :
- Two hour practical workshop
- Exercises that drive immediate action and value
- Small, intimate groups
- Standalone - no sell on
- Lots of time for questions and answers
- Optional Post Workshop networking meal at LOWE (select during checkout)
- More than 48 hours in advance of workshop - Full refund or transfer to another date
- Between 24 and 48 hours before workshop - 50% Cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of event - 100% cancellation fee / no refunds