Understanding and learning from your market, competition and peers
We’ve always been told “knowledge is power”. But when it comes to creating a unique positioning and a niche in the market, what knowledge do we need to help us create a competitive edge? While the internet abounds with information, it’s often hard to know what we need to know, where to find it and what insights we can draw from strategic intelligence.
In this workshop, we give you simple tools to better understand your market, your competitors and aspirational peers. We’ll show you how to gather data you can rely on, conduct competitive benchmarking and analyse the growth journeys of your peers, and then turn that data into insights and lessons that can help you to plot your own growth story.
Our Workshops give you :
- Two hour practical workshop
- Exercises that drive immediate action and value
- Small, intimate groups
- Standalone - no sell on
- Lots of time for questions and answers
- Optional Post Workshop networking meal at LOWE (select during checkout)
- More than 48 hours in advance of workshop - Full refund or transfer to another date
- Between 24 and 48 hours before workshop - 50% Cancellation fee
- Within 24 hours of event - 100% cancellation fee / no refunds